Plant communities and landscapes of the Parque Nacional de Zinave, Mozambique
The Parque Nacional de Zinave covers 400 000 ha in Mozambique to the south of the Save River. Until recently, this park had been characterised by neglect and illegal hunting that caused the demise of most of its large wildlife. A recent initiative has been launched that aims at rehabilitating the park within the scope of the Greater Limpopo Transfrontier Park (GLTP). A vegetation map was required as input to its management plan.
- Nenhuma restrição
- Biodiversidade Florestal;
- Outra biodiversidade terrestre
- Artigo com revisão pelos pares e teses universitárias
- Identificação, Monitoria, Indicadores e Avaliações
- Parque Nacional de Zinave