Wildlife Thriving in Maputo Special reserve, Mozambique
At the end of September, the Maputo Special Reserve/Tembe Elephant Park management committee conducted an aerial census to determine the status of the large herbivore species in Maputo Special Reserve, with a focus on the species that had been reintroduced. The census was made possible thanks to funding from the National Administration for Conservation Areas (ANAC) and Peace Parks Foundation. In 2006, Peace Parks Foundation and ANAC signed a cooperation agreement to develop and manage Maputo Special Reserve.
- Nenhuma restrição
- Biodiversidade Florestal;
- Outra biodiversidade terrestre;
- Biodiversidade das águas interiores e zonas húmidas
- Identificação, Monitoria, Indicadores e Avaliações
- Reserva Especial de Maputo